Friday 12 July 2019

Insurance Tips and trik auto insurance, auto insurance quotes, auto insurance companies, auto insurance florida, auto insurance quotes online, auto insurance america

At my recent annual physical, i was prescribed, at the tender age of 39(shut up), my first-ever maintenance med: 10 mg daily of Lisinopril for moderately high blood pressure.

[ed: this came as somewhat of a shock, inasmuch as I'd heretofore been considered a carrier]

It's become fashionable of late to dump on Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM's) and specifically Aetna and CVS. Well, I'm insured under an (HSA-compliant) Aetna plan, and I had the scrip filled at my local CVS for the princely sum of .... wait for it ... $2.21 for a monthly supply.

I think we can swing that (at least for the nonce).

#ForWhatItsWorth


from InsureBlog https://ift.tt/2Li7KgU
via

No comments:

Post a Comment